How do I declare candidacy?

Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements and are willing to run under your legal name. Email the Elections chair with your legal name and a statement that you are over 18. Please let the Elections Committee know if you are serving under a pseudonym and whether you want to change your OTW name to your legal one before your candidacy or after election. Elections will then check with the proper committees to verify your eligibility. The deadline for candidacy declaration is listed on the election timeline.