The following was the timeline for OTW Elections in 2014. This election was uncontested.
- All eligible potential candidates are sent a call for candidacy, outlining their job description and making clear all requirements.
- Candidates are required to become members of the OTW by Midnight UTC.
- First candidacy deadline at Midnight UTC.
- Second candidacy deadline (extension if not enough candidates have stood by the first deadline) at Midnight UTC.
- Candidates are publicly announced.
- Deadline for candidate bio and manifestos to be given to the Elections Committee, who will pass them along to Communications. Late statements will be added to the elections website but not the blog mirrors.
- Deadline to submit questions for the Q&A process.
- Deadline to become a member in order to vote in the upcoming election.
- Q&A Answers posted.
October 28 – November 1
- Candidate chats are held.
- Term overlap begins.
- Rollover begins.